Monday, July 21, 2008

My 11 days holidays,8th-19th july(Part 4)

Part 4 (19th july)-the way back to kuching

the last day at KL...probably the last day for this year to be at KL also..haha..after had my pizza at wui jern them one apartment,i'm on my way to my uncle's apartment.and yet once again i faced problem with the poor poor ktm service again.too much people until cant squeeze in.lazy to wait and uncertain whether can get into the next tren or not,i chose to take taxi to KL sentral...cost me RM30...aiks...

had some conversation with the taxi driver.included the ktm 'issue'.from his words i can see that he is not really happy,satisfied with the current government policy and also malays.i think now all around malaysia also not much people is satisfied with our government now.whatever....

as usual,i went to KL sentral to take airasia's sky bus after took my luggage at my uncle apartment.i'm on the way to the end of my 11 days holiday at KL...


*my iPod nano..i got it for free..lol

*self-captured...in the sky bus.

*Adidas...

*why the arrow was blacken??which way to cyberjaya?whatever....sigh...if there is any regret for my trips,it will be that i didn't meet up with my friends at cyberjaya.due to some reasons and factors,didn't go to cyberjaya to meet with them...what a pity.don't know have to wait until when only can meet with them again.haha...the only regret for my trip.

*go straight to reach LCCT...ok..i'm approaching LCCT...lol...

*waiting to check in..

*McD again...3 times McD in 4 days...almost i took McD every times i'm at KL...

*it flied me back..


*inside the aircraft..
*reached kuching international airport...i'm back-ed...the end of my trip..
conclusion,its just a not too fun and not too boring trip for me.the main purpose for this trip is to meet with my old friends.well,met most of them but leave some regrets,didn't meet with those who are at cyberjaya.

re-pick some of the memorable moments with them.its just like i'm back to my own hometown when went to malacca.lol...nothing seems special and 'freshness' for me already because i'm just back to my 2nd hometown.lol ..

'mission' done for my trip.lol..to my friends all over there,take care and keep in touch..

-end of my whole trip...

No comments: