Monday, July 7, 2008

The end of holidays

lucas,david,jern,sl,chia hui,jacky...one by one,all went back to KL as class restart already..

its just simply means my holidays also ended with theirs...errr...may be i got 2 more weeks of holidays as i'm going to KL,but there is no much different.my holidays always end with their...aiks...its 1241 am now.if looking back to pass few days or few weeks,most of the days i was still at outside 'yam-ing cha' with them.but now i'm just alone online at home...sigh..

oh ya...still got samson,chin guan,kelvin and the leaving yi chee.but the first two busy dating while kelvin at kampung...i got no friends other than them??may be,but its not true also.just that i get along with them better.feel more comfortable when getting with them rather than the others.found out that getting less and less true friends recently,when i am getting older and older.so as some of my friends around me....its a phenomena of our life or its just our own problem?i don't know...

it might be is true that my social network is just far too small.i admit it...i'm trying to improve my PR and 'extend' my network...well,didn't really get any friends from my nearly-dead swimming club and just got few really good friends from my class.i just got a pretty small 'network' in swinburne if compared to secondary schooling time or when i was studying at mmu.

whatever lah...i'm looking forward to my coming 2 weeks holiday at KL..hope to refresh,re-catch,re-enjoy,revive my happy moment at mmu for a few days...

No comments: