Saturday, July 26, 2008

Boring boring and also boring...

so bored...so come here craps a bit.lol...all of my buddies were back to their study place.and my only-hang-out swinburne friend,rowin also lausai...don't want go out to yam cha.so stay at home be guai cai loh...haha..

so bored so bored so bored...its time to find a companion already?but she seems has closed my 'door'.doesn't seems willing to reply me.sheng loong asked me to try some other method.but i got no ideas what to do...sigh..may be i'm used to be tackled by girls rather than i woo them...lol...

i have just changed my template for my blog as you can see.but while i am writing this blog,i was also chatting with sheng loong.he told me that my background is too dark.he prefer something brighter.well,i prefer darker background but as a caring blogger,i mind my readers opinion.lol..

VOICE YOUR OPINION PLEASE.your opinion is much appreciated.darker or brighter background you prefer?lol...any way,i guess no one of you will comment it also.hahaha..

9 comments:

Willan Chew said...

lai lai i comment..

she closed ur door ar? u use key open lar.. nge nge lai

ur background too blue liaw.. like simpang tiga police station..

wat else?hehe i will always come here c c lar.. dun worry

Tommy said...

juz tat after dark blog wif white words my eyes will b 1 line 1 line after looking at the articles o watsoever la...
up to u...coz it is ur blog, u rules...
relax la...can go yumcha wif ur parents oso ma

kNy said...

no key 2 open.how leh?heheh...with my parents?nvr..

LinGLinG said...

wuijern u think ppl like u meh.. even tho u noe it's impossible for zhou li ling accept u but u still nge nge lai.. hai.. feel pity 2 u..

Willan Chew said...

xiao cha boh.. since when i step tiok u??

u know lik ling wont accept me mer.. u dun cincai say ler.. haiz

kNy said...

she might not know but she might know also leh?!since they know each others right!?but i think she will accept u loh.since u so look alike with ming tao.hehehe...okok...don quarrel at my blog...hahaha...

DaVIdnG said...

all black... wakakakakka.. nice

kNy said...

don 1 lah..big head uses all black liao...hehehe

xinni said...

ya... dark color looked cool... =D