Friday, July 4, 2008

Insomnia?

its 545am now according to the time shown at my pc's clock.i'm still so awake,alert while all you are still on your bed having and enjoying your sweet dream or may be you having a scare from a nightmare??!!!haha..

am i having insomnia?i don't think so.it is just a sleepless night or early morning for me.just that these few days i slept at around 6-7am in the morning.yes,it is 6-7 am in the morning.while most of the people are starting their new day but i just 'end' my one day.errr....something like i'm having one day slower than normal people??lol..

started to be like this from monday,the final of Euro 2008.but actually almost every sem break i will be like this also.its a cycle for me already.a phenomena for me...once i'm having sem break,my biological clock will auto adjusted to be slower about 8-12 hours than the actual time.hahaha...talk cock?!am i?!

i'm hungry now...ok...i just stop here.go to find for food then head to stutong park to jog.hmmm...i'm too energetic.just swam 1.1km last night but still don't feel tired and wanna go for a jog again...i'm strong,i'm iron man...lol...

No comments: