Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Got My Break

finally i had finished my exam,after two weeks of torture.i am FREE now!!!watch movie?play badminton?swimming?jogging?play futsal?lim teh?paintball?go-kart?lai lai lai...semua datang..haha..

*the messy table during these two weeks..

*"enjoyed" this much of notes for during my preparation of my exam.

ok...now the exam is over.its party time.its holiday time.any way,i might going for internship.hopefully i can get a post at HubLine.lol


i saw this 'monster truck' in my house on last thursday night.not really a monster actually.just a truck for rallying.haha..


*the chassis has been cut and rebuilt,strengthen..

*its suspension..

*the race starts today...

2 comments:

K'elvin said...

lai lai..... drive out n we play wif it hehe...

kNy said...

i wanted to test drive also...but now it is at 10++miles there rallying.u go there find lah.haha..