Monday, December 15, 2008

Sleepless

after laughing at david and kelvin being sick,its my turn now...oh shit...my nose is burning by the hot air breathing out from my lungs.its hot!!!it is burning me until i cant to get a sleep,awake from sleep..ish...

actually i have been feeling unwell since after the visit to MV Doulos.may be get 'heated' at there.the feeling getting worse at night during having dinner at uncle ah sui's riverine condominium.when back home at around 9 something i still decided not to sleep but go and support my Liverpool...argh...wrong decision.i might not be sicked by right now if i go to back straight after i backed to home.

eventually,i did not getting any worse than that after i woke up but i went for badminton.thought of will get better after have exercise.but it shown up the other way round of my thought.sigh...

have taken 15 tablets of victamin c and 2 tablets of panadol in the past 36 hours but i didn't get any better.or may be now i might be feeling worse if i didn't take these....arghhhhh....I HATE TO BE SICKED!!!

3 comments:

K'elvin said...

haha now is ur turn....w00t 15 tablets of vit C? kamikaze ka?

xinni said...

hmm... take k la... drink more water n rest more...

kNy said...

thanks...haha..david loh..spread to me..shit him...haha...

kamikaze good leh.if not 2moro we cant go play paintball together woh..haha