Sunday, November 23, 2008

21st birthday.

due to my final exam coming,i celebrated my 21st birthday earlier.ok...i'm old already.21 year old already.hmmmm....i am an adult as i can vote in the election,i gained the freedom from the law and etc. lah.lol..but i still look like a kid.haha..






*old buddies..

*swinburne-gang..

*with my parents and niece...



*i think i drank nearly half bottle of it.lucas forced me...damn!!

after dinner,we went for our 2nd round,a karaoke type of pub.you want to sing?!next time find ah sen.he got a nice voice and of course loh as he is going to publish his 1st album.



the presents i recieved..a liverpool FC's football and an espirit beg.thanks buddies.only 2 presents as all my relative gave me 'ang pao'...lol


hmmm...for those who missed out,wui jern lah sheng loong lah david lah.just enjoy these pictures ya.hahaha..

p/s:ok...all right.this will be the last post for this month as i have to concentrate and study hard for my final exam.so the blog will be 'abandoned' for 2 weeks.hahaha..

7 comments:

Tan Chia Hui said...

Lol... bad er... go pub @_*

kNy said...

21 year old liao mah...have 2 try some 'man activity' mah...hahaha..

K'elvin said...

ish ish 'man activity'? hahah...wat else tat nite? =P

DaVIdnG said...

lol.. i am waiting for my go kart ticket.. muahahaha....

Willan Chew said...

haiya.. u brng david go go-kart ok liaw..

but

but

but..

u hav to treat me at fook xing same place again like others.. then same la..old deal, u treat me go-kart..

xinni said...

hey... happy belated birthday... so paiseh forgot about ur bd... hehe... =D nice... hav a bd party somemore...

kNy said...

[jern] i treat u kolo mee lah...hehehe..

[david] no late celebration 1.if u 1 then i can treat u kolo mee also..hehe..

[xin ni] bd?birthday u mean hia?hmmmm...old liao mah...so celebrate i become adult loh..hahaha