Thursday, August 28, 2008

My dream will come true??!!

okok...just wanna to share some of the joy to all of you.i went to look for the person in charge with the study loan after my class then came towards this what i called it 'shocking' and 'fantastic' news.hahaha..after asking about the loan thing then i asked that person about my club's matter then he attached me to another person.

i wanted to ask whether can swinburne provides transportation to my club members but came across something interesting..
Person In-Charge :what club are you from?
Me:Swimming club.
PIC:oh?there is a swimming club in swinburne?when is it formed?(ok...i know my club is not that active lol)
M:yeah...since last year.
PIC:err...who is the president?
M:i am..
PIC:ok...good..can you give me the name of swimmers who ever participated in kuching age-group or sukma?
M:ok..(when i'm having doubt why he needs it?!)
PIC:there will be an Asean inter-universities swimming competition(i guess it should be is Asean rather than Asian?!lol)
...................
in my mind..i'm gonna be crazy,too happy of it.hahahaha....finally my club can send some swimmers to go competition instead of organize it ourselves.but but BUT..one thing came across my mind.do we have such quality swimmers?????i really doubtful about it.lol..ASEAN..omg..i guess there will be a lot of current or ex national swimmers.NATIONAL swimmer???!!!i don't think there is any state swimmers in swinburne what's more national?

probably i'm qualified for the requirement he stated,kuching age-group,which means i should be able to participate the competition myself.however my standard is far behind from meeting such grand swimming competition.lol..should i send myself and my club swimmers to go 'send die'?haha...okok..don't play badminton liao.go train swimming liao.hohohoho..any way..not decide everything yet.have to depend on swinburne whether to send swimmers or not.i'm not the person to have last voice.haha..

*my club's logo...thanks to joel for designing it..
*i can be like him if i go for the Asean inter-university swimming competition...lol..ok..i'm just kidding..don't take it serious..lol..

8 comments:

xinni said...

y give up badminton wor? u do play well wat...

Tommy said...

go pia go pia...put big big notice at everywhr around the campus finding tis kind of ppl...can 1...
i been wondering is my sch joining...haha...if yes i oso wana go send die leh...haha...

DaVIdnG said...

fuyoo... kenny phelps.. muahahahhaa....

Willan Chew said...

yeerr.. simply select swimmer go one.. omost like uniten liaw. haha. jkjk. gud lar asean. for badminton, i know UM gt player play, in singapore previously. all state n national play one lar. u age-group can bo? haha

gud lucks.

kNy said...

badminton ah?don 1 lah..will never able to represent uni.always injured nia.hahaha..at least swimming got least ppl.haha...u don laugh lah wj...wait i go confirm with it.if really got,still got 3 months time..hmmm..i believe i can make it to 27sec for my 50m freestyle..then about state level liao..can go liao..haha

Anonymous said...

lolx...kenny phelps...u r the best~~
aiks....27??U so fit n fast...24 sec should b ok for u la...Trust ur self....c we all so supporting u...haha~~

kNy said...

who r u anonymous??i talk cock nia..don take it serious...hehehe..

LinGLinG said...

aiya president bor.. no ppl go u go nia!! haha..