Tuesday, August 5, 2008

come..brain storming

after read jern's blog,i come to my own problem as well.it will be one year anniversary for my swimming club this month and the 3rd semester of it.Swimming Club Swinburne Sarawak??as a swinburne student you might never heard about that there is a swimming club right?!yes..i won't blame you as we were kinda in hibernation for the past 2 semester.lol...

i tried my own best to get members but there is still just little members in our club.almost every lesson was just attended by the club president and vice only.hahahaha...i'm not doing a great job as a president.most of my committee were not doing their job.i can't blame them i think as they didn't volunteered themselves to be the club committee but been forced by me and i am not influential enough.lol..

it will be the last semester as president before i pass my post over to my vice.so i want to do the job well before passing to him.few things that must be done on the coming general meeting.
1.pull all my committee together
2.attract more members
3.organize events

come to events,any one of you got ideas what can be organized by swimming club??any of you?voice your opinion please especially for those who are experienced with club's events.opinion of how to improve my club and also for the events.i need your opinion...thanks..

No comments: