Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Digi-Always the smarter choice.


if you log on to their website,"digi-always the smarter choice" will appear on your tab.is it really your smarter choice?they are smart as they charged you the fees but didn't provide the proper service.

i asked sing hui to send me the photo of her student id card.well,she sent.instead of 1 time,she sent it for 4 times.but guess what?!i receive none of them.what the f***.....just a little bit of my own complaint here.the smarter choice for a consumer?definitely it is not for mine.charges for call also damn expensive(i mean prepaid.postpaid is rather much cheaper).

anyway,i got no choice but keep using the service from them as all of my document or detail filled with my 016 number.last words for digi.you helped a lot to me to break my commitment to my neighbour...always the smarter choice?PUIIIII...

No comments: