Saturday, March 7, 2009

broken specs..

i broke my specs just now.so sad...argh..how i broke it?!all blame to my own stupid leg.haha...i was playing futsal during that time and wanna stop a lob from my teammate but who knows the ball bounce off my leg and hit it hard on my face *need more practice*.haha..it the end,my specs break and i got a scratch on my nose..

*my broken specs.actually it is lucky that it is still here...i mean the whole part of it as i have dropped it into the sea during my trip to damai few weeks ago.but i was lucky enough to had it lost and found.haha..but it seems that i still have to spend money on it afterall...haha
*narrow scratch on my nose.haha..no kicap for the next few days as i don't wanna leave scar on my this handsome face..lol...*now i got 3 pairs of broken specs on my table...lol

5 comments:

DaVIdnG said...

wah... no wonder AB optic love u so much.. go donate money again..

Tan Chia Hui said...

i wonder how u broke so many spec. @_* geng......

kNy said...

[david]: aiyo..now economy crisis,u should spend more to help the economy mah..haha

[chia hui]:how ah?errr...sun glasses broke by my sister-in-law..then full-frame broke by me when i'm cleaning the lens...then the other broke by the ball loh..haha

Jessica said...

3 broken specs!!

u're very GENG!!

xinni said...

waa... ur face sure very painful 1... hm... kesiannya~~~