Monday, June 16, 2008

misundestanding???

get knew from guan this afternoon that some body wrongly transmitted the meaning of my words to the other friend(yup,i do mean it for the other person but not the one he told to)....well,if it is just misunderstanding, i can accept n forgive him...but if intentionally to do so o just really wanna spoil n break my image n name,then definitely it is an unforgivable 'guilt' of him..

is our lack of communicate n contact in long time caused him to misunderstood my words o just he is really not comprehends me enough for these long term o other else thing?o i'm a weird man to be understood?may be may be may be...there might be too much may be o factors to cause that misunderstanding perhaps...aiks...whatever lah...

i'm just happy enough to be myself n will not change myself just to please someone who he/she doesn't deserve me to do so...lol..

1 comment:

DaVIdnG said...

lol.... kenny so important until need to spoil his image 1 meh?? wakakakakkaa