Sunday, June 15, 2008

birthday present

i have bought the first ever birthday present from myself to my mum(yeah...the 1st time...hahaha..) today..errr...now already 1.10 am,so it should be yesterday already...hahaha..with the accompanies of lucas,david and sing ni.

i was thinking what to buy n finally decided to buy a pair of high-heel for her...well,some of my friends said there is a taboo for our chinese when giving present to other people..well,i'm not superstitious so i ignore it...haha..the feeling of buying a girl's stuff is weird..lol...with the help of my friends and finally i have chose one..

back home n pass it to my mum n greet her...i can see through her heart that she is smilling happily but just a little smile in her face..well,she is superstitious n asked "isn't people says that giving shoes as present is not good".... "i'm not superstitious so just forget that lah" the reply from me...hahah...well well well,i guess it was because it is the present from her son so she is not superstitious about it also..hahaha...n happily wear it to the later on family dinner...happy enough for her...so am i...lol..

No comments: