Monday, April 20, 2009

Introspection

Its my mouth to cause the trouble once again.
I used to give the impression for people as who talks without any furthuer thinking(kong wah boh kueh nou).



but i thought i have changed that..
.
since i started my university life at MMU...
.
and in fact i had less to tease other...


until lately this few months and i have 'gained' it back once again...
may be i should go back MMU once again to change my this bad manner..lol





well,i should say that its not that i don't think before the words come out from my mouth
but i just like to tease others

i know it would hurts,displeases or pisses some one off
but i'm just 'in love' with it (just kidding)
.....

it is just my style
so as my gang's
we just cant stop teasing some one else
(i think its the main reason why all of us still remain single..lol)
but one thing for sure
i got no offence to you
neither i disrespect you
...



for any one that felt i have pissed you off
i apologise to you
sincerely
i got no offence to you
.
.
.
.
will try to overcome this 'bad habit'


will try hard to catch the 'ruler' in every one's heart
and not surpass the limit

P/S : noticed the different in the layout?coz its emo emo post..lol



2 comments:

DaVIdnG said...

why la so emo?

xinni said...

y suddenly say so ...