Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

happy chinese new year to every one of you..wishing all you a prosperous year of the cow.lol..

may be effected by the bad economic,there were much more less firecrackers and fireworks been played at my area.1 or 2 years ago,it was like a 45 mins non-stop of firecrackers and fireworks show but this year,hmmmm...it was just like 15-20 mins only..omg..about half of the previous years.lol..i think other than the bad economic,there were just limited stocks as well(i have asked a few people but all of them were out of stocks already).

*firecrackers..



*fireworks..





*they are not laser beam but the moment the fireworks explode..i like it a lot..haha..my best shots of the night?!perhaps..lol





*artistic shots?!haha...the shadows of the trees?!



happy chinese new year for once again..lol..

p/s:to my friends,feel free to visit me during CNY but give me a call before you come to my house.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

got angpau or not??haha

happy chinese cow year!!

kNy said...

angpau ah?!come lah..i give u...but empty angpau lah..hehehe